Installation and Maintenance
according to Regulation DIN 82079
Information about the Manufacturer
Giebel FilTec GmbH
Aluminium, Stainless Steel, NBR, FKM
No ingredients that must be named according to Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006.
Structure and Materials
|Housing material||Aluminium||Stainless steel||Aluminium|
|Valve connection||BSP G 1“ male||LK 73mm (DIN 24557)|
|Adsorber connection||BSP G 1“ female||LK 73mm (DIN 24557)|
|Operating temperature||-40°C - +150°C|
|Total weight [kg]||0,5||1,3||0,8|
Installation and Commissioning
1. Screw the mounting tube onto the system. Lightly oil the thread first.
2. For the LK73 version, place the flat seal on the system and screw the mounting pipe onto the hydraulic tank using the screws supplied.
3. Screw the adsorber into the upper thread or screw the flange onto the upper bolt circle 73mm.
1. Unscrew the adsorber.
2. Remove the assembly tube by unscrewing.
3. Check seal for damage. If necessary, replace with new ones.
4. Screw the assembly tube back onto the system.
5. Screw the adsorber back into the assembly tube.
Risk and Hazard Analysis
1. Humid Air flows into the system
Moist air can flow into the system at the porous points. The seal must be checked according to the maintenance schedule.
2. Assembly Tube is damaged
When selecting the assembyl tube, the ambient and operating conditions should be observed. An aggressive environment or liquid in the container can damage the assembly tube.
Ambient and operating temperatures should not exceed or exceed the specified range, otherwise the assembly tube may be damaged.
Incorrect or improper handling can damage the assembly tube. It is important to pay attention to the recommended installation.
3. Thread of the Adsorber and Accessories is damaged
When mounting the adsorber as well as the valve part on the system, the threads must be slightly wetted with oil. Failure to lubricate the threads can lead to rubbing of the individual threads and is no reason for complaint.
1. Check Seal for Wear
|Check||The seal installed on the assembly tube must be checked for perfect condition. For this, the seal should be examined for brittleness.|
|Measures||If there is any damage, the seal should be replaced.|
2. Optical Control of Assembly tube
|Check||The assembly tube must be visually checked for damage. Damage can occur due to various environmental or operating conditions or improper handling.|
|Measures||If the assembly tube is damaged, it should be replaced to ensure full functionality of the adsorber.|
3. Replacing Wear Parts
|Check||The wear parts, in particular the seal is to be checked with regard to their condition.|
|Measures||Regardless of the result of the test, it is recommended to replace the wear parts to ensure smooth operation.|