SALES TERMS AND DELIVERY CONDITIONS
Terms of payment (New Customer)
Payment in advance, shipping after receipt of payment.
Bank charges for transfers without IBAN (world, non-EU): 15 €
PayPal account email@example.com: plus 5% additional charges
Amazon Pay in web shop: plus 5% additional charges
Sparkasse Schwäbisch Hall
Bank code: 622 500 30
Account no.: 1868375
IBAN: DE25 6225 0030 0001 8683 75
BIC / Swift: SOLADES1SHA
Raiffeisenbank Hohenloher Land eG
Bank code: 600 696 80
Account no.: 427300002
IBAN: DE61 6006 9714 0427 3000 02
BIC / Swift: GENODES1IBR
Terms of delivery
Applies to all deliveries: FCA – free Carrier
Guaranteed shipping within 48 hours of all „48h Stars“ articles. All other items will be shipped as soon as possible or as needed.
You have ordered products from us, would like to know where your shipment is and/or how long it will take until it is delivered to you?
Click on one of the buttons below to track your shipment. You will find your shipment number on the top right of our delivery note.
Unused products will be taken back if they are as soon as new and unused. However, there will be a storage fee of:
5 % of the goods value, minimum 25,00 €
Shipping & Packing Germany
| Article weight
|up to 5 kg||6.00 €||12.00 €||18.00 €|
|up to 10 kg||9.50 €||19.00 €||30.00 €|
|up to 25 kg||18.00 €||28.00 €||50.50 €|
|up to 50 kg||35.00 €|
|up to 75 kg||57.00 €|
|up to 180 kg||80.00 €|
|up to 540 kg||136.00 €|
Shipping & Packing European Union
|Term||2 - 3 days||3 - 4 days||3 - 5 days|
|up to 10 kg||20.00 €||24.00 €||38.00 €|
|up to 25 kg||43.00 €||44.00 €||49.00 €|
|up to 50 kg||86.00 €||88.00 €||98.00 €|
|up to 180 kg||139.00 €||178.00 €|
|up to 540 kg||306.00 €||404.00 €|
Shipping & Packing World
(Europe - Non EU coutries)
|Term||4 days||10 days||12 - 15 days||12 - 15 days|
|up to 10 kg||36.00 €||82.00 €||124.00 €||162.00 €|
|up to 25 kg||75.00 €||169.00 €||286.00 €||390.00 €|
|up to 50 kg||150.00 €||338.00 €||572.00 €||780.00 €|
|up to 180 kg||175.00 €|
|up to 540 kg||240.00 €|
We do not deliver in war zones.
Export accompanying documents (from value of goods 1000.00 €) = 45.00 €
Certificate of Origin IHK (if required) = 30.00 €
Import duties and import taxes will paid by the recipient.
The following terms and conditions (GTC) are part of all contracts with GIEBEL FilTec GmbH. Deviating terms and conditions of the contracting parties are not part of the contract. References or counter-confirmations of the client under reference to own terms and conditions are hereby expressly contradicted. Should an ineffective provision be contained in these conditions, all other provisions nevertheless apply. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective one which comes closest to the economic purpose of the respective formulations.
Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as the provider (Giebel FilTec GmbH) via the website giebel- adsorber.de, unless a change between the parties is agreed in writing. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We offer our products only for sale, as far as you are a natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which in the conclusion of the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed occupational activity (entrepreneurs). A contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The main features of the goods can be found in the respective offer.
(2) Upon submission of the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system for the conditions specified in the respective offer.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Cashier" page and entering the personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data will be displayed on the order summary page. Insofar as you use an instant payment system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Immediately) as the payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the Internet site of the provider of the instant payment system. If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page. Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. When sending the order via the corresponding button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the Offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) You can also submit a binding contract offer (order) by telephone, e-mail, fax or post. The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place when ordering by phone immediately or at the latest within 5 days by confirmation in writing (eg e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a message within this period, you are no longer bound to your order. Any services already provided will be reimbursed immediately in this case.
(5) On request, we will send you an individual offer, which will be sent to you in text form and to which we will be bound for 5 days. You accept the offer with confirmation in text form.
(6) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that no SPAM filters prevent this.
§ 3 prices, terms of payment and shipping costs
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers and the shipping costs are net prices. They do not include VAT.
(2) The resulting shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, they will be charged separately, unless the free shipping delivery is promised. Further details can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) If the delivery is to countries outside the European Union we may be liable for further costs, such as costs. Customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate charges) to be borne by you.
(4) Any costs incurred in transferring funds (bank transfer or exchange rate charges) shall be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
(5) You have the payment options shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer. If no other payment period is specified for the individual payment methods or on the invoice, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if explicitly stated in the respective offer or in the invoice.
§ 4 Terms of Delivery
(1) The estimated delivery time is stated in the respective offer. Delivery dates and delivery times are only binding if confirmed by us in writing. With the payment method prepayment by bank transfer the dispatch of the commodity takes place only after entrance of the complete purchase price and the forwarding expenses with us.
(2) If, contrary to expectations, a product ordered by you is not available despite the timely conclusion of an adequate cover transaction for reasons beyond our control, you will be informed immediately of the unavailability and, in the event of withdrawal, any payments already made will be reimbursed immediately.
(3) The shipment is at your own risk. If you wish, the shipment will be made with a corresponding transport insurance, whereby the resulting costs are to be borne by you.
(4) Partial deliveries are permitted and can be invoiced independently by us, provided that you are not burdened with additional costs for shipping.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the item. The shortening of the time limit does not apply: - culpably caused damages caused by injury to life, limb or health and in case of intentional or grossly negligent caused other damages; - as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have taken over a guarantee for the condition of the thing; - in the case of items that have been used for a structure in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness; - in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
(2) As a condition of the thing, only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are considered as agreed, but not other advertising, public charges and statements of the manufacturer.
(3) In case of defects, we shall provide warranty at our discretion by repair or replacement. If the defect elimination fails, you can request a reduction or withdraw from the contract. The elimination of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the case of rectification, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, unless the shipment corresponds to the intended use of the goods.
§ 6 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
(3) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
(4) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
(5) We undertake to release the securities to which you are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 7 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies excluding the UN sales law.
(2) The place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction is our registered office, as far as you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public law special fund. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Gable FilTec GmbH Carl-Zeiss-Str. 5 74626 Bretzfeld Germany Telephone: 079469444010 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the correction options are made in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order or the request, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically via the browser's print function.
These terms and conditions were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law of the dealer federation and are permanently checked for legal compliance. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in case of warnings.
Last update: 23.10.2019 (terms & conditions) / 31.01.2020 (Terms of Sale and Delivery)