Installation and Maintenance Instructions
according to Regulation DIN 82079
Infomation about the Manufacturer
Giebel FilTec GmbH
Aluminium, Stainless Steel, NBR, FKM, EPDM
No ingredients requiring disclosure in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006.
Construction and Materials
|Housing material||Nylon / Aluminium / Stainless Steel||Aluminium|
|Seal material||NBR / FKM / EPDM|
|Adsorber connection||BSP G 1/2“ female / BSP G 1” female|
|System connection||LK 41mm / LK 73mm (DIN24557) / LK 75mm|
|Operating temperature||-40°C - +150°C|
|Total weight [kg]||0,03||0,06||0,18||0,26||0,2|
Assembly and Commissioning
1. Place the flat gasket on the system according to the bolt circle.
2. Place the flange adapter on the flat gasket and align according to the bolt circle.
3. Screw in and tighten screws with washers.
4. Screw the adsorber into the upper thread. For this purpose, oil the thread slightly beforehand.
1. Unscrew the adsorber.
2. Remove the screws from the flange adapter.
3. Remove flange and check flat gasket for damage. If necessary, replace with new ones.
Risik and Hazard Analysis
1. Humid Air flows into the System
Moist air can flow into the system at the porous points. The seal must be checked according to the maintenance schedule.
2. Flange Adapter is damaged
When selecting the flange adapter, the ambient and operating conditions should be considered. An aggressive environment or liquid in the container can damage the flange adapter.
The ambient and operating temperatures should not exceed or fall below the specified range, otherwise the flange adapter may be damaged.
Incorrect or improper handling can damage the flange adapter. Please pay attention to the recommended mounting.
3. Thread of the Adsorber and Accessories is damaged
When mounting the adsorber as well as the valve part on the system, the threads must be slightly wetted with oil. Failure to lubricate the threads can lead to rubbing of the individual threads and is no reason for complaint.
1. Check Seal for Wear
|Check||The flat gasket supplied with the flange adapter must be checked for perfect condition. For this purpose the gasket should be checked for brittleness.|
|Measures||If damage is present, the seal should be replaced.|
2. Visual Inspection of the Flange Adapter
|Check||The flange adapter must be checked visually for damage. Damage can occur due to various environmental or operating conditions or improper handling.|
|Measures||If the flange adapter is damaged, it should be replaced to ensure full functionality.|
3. Replacement of the Wearing Parts
|Check||The wearing parts, especially the seal, must be checked with regard to their condition.|
|Cycle||Every two years|
|Measures||Regardless of the result of the test, it is recommended to replace the wearing parts to ensure smooth operation.|